Mozaïk-Portal: an essential platform to simplify preparation for the school year!
Do you already know how to take attendance, enter academic results for report cards, send emails and share information using Mozaïk-Portal? Great!
But remember, there’s much more to the portal than just those features.
It has a host of tools to simplify your life and—best of all!—save you precious time, which you can then spend with your students in the classroom or with your school teams.
Take a look, or have a second look, at the portal’s incredibly useful features.
Simplify your back-to-school, today!
Tools to simplify your back-to-school experience!
For TEACHERS !
For SCHOOL PRINCIPAL !
Getting the school year off to a good start | Your checklist !
- Check my student list, my groups and the information in student records
- View my groups and create my seating plan(s)
- Create my lesson plans and assign them to my groups
- Organize my online resources in My Resources
- Send an initial email to all my students and parents to inform them of my communication plan for the year via messages on the portal
- Create my comment bank for report cards
- Ask my administration to open support plans
- Find out from the administration which automated protocols will be used this year
- Schedule my activities and homework
- Verify automated protocols (validate the people responsible and the descriptors used)
- Check the list of people responsible for support plans, and update it if changes are required
- Consult the history of entries in the OIM for certain students as needed
- Create new student filters or modify your current filters to facilitate communication and make it easier to consult Active Monitoring and OIM