How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Why can’t I delete an activity on the Evaluation tab?
Activities cannot be deleted from the Evaluation tab.
To do this, go to the Planning tab.
- If results have been recorded for the activity you want to delete, they must first be removed before proceeding.
- Select the activity to be deleted
- There are two ways to delete the activity:
- In the left-hand column, click the suspension points […] to the right of the activity name, then click Delete.
- Click the Wastebasket icon at the top of the activity form.
- If any results have been recorded for an activity, that activity cannot be deleted.
- To delete the activity, you must first remove the results.
- Help playlist videos: Planning and Evaluation