Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Why can’t I send emails to all parents at the same time?
First of all, you need to be aware that all emails sent from Mozaïk-Portal actually go through your Outlook account.
Outlook settings and limitations apply to your emails. Outlook allows a maximum of 500 emails to be sent at a time. If you need to send a message to more than 500 recipients, we suggest that you break the recipients up into smaller groups to get around this limitation.
- When working with emails, you can:
- View all messages sent by Mozaïk-Portal in your Outlook Sent Items box
- Switch from the Portal interface to your Outlook mailbox by clicking Open in Outlook in the email editing window
- Save a draft of your message
- Saved messages are found in the Outlook Drafts folder
- Request confirmation your message has been read
- Attach a document