How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How is a support plan created?
Only a school administration can create a support plan.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go into the student’s record and click on the SCF tab.
- Click on the Open a plan file.
- Enter the name you want to give your plan in the Plan title field.
- Add information about the . You can fill in the details, or enter To be completed and the person in charge can fill them in.
- If you want to delegate responsibility for the plan to another person, don’t forget to change the person in charge of monitoring.
- Save the plan