Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Where can I find emails that I sent?
Since all emails sent by Mozaïk-Portal go through Outlook, you can find previous emails in the Sent Items section.
When you send an email from the Portal, check the Request read receipt box in the New message window to ask for confirmation that your message has been read.
Now, when recipients acknowledge having read your message, you will receive a confirmation email in your Outlook inbox.
- When working with emails, you can:
- Switch from the Portal interface to your Outlook mailbox by clicking Open in Outlook in the email editing window
- Save a draft of your message
- Saved messages are found in the Outlook Drafts folder.
- Request confirmation your message has been read
- Attach a document