How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How do I post a message to my students or their parents on the Portal wall?
The method you choose to post a message for students or parents on their Portal wall will depend on the recipients.
To post a message to all your groups (and/or their parents)
- Click Post on the Portal at the top right corner of your home page.
To post a message to a group (and/or their parents)
- Click the suspension points […] opposite the name of the group that is to receive the message, then click Post on the Portal.
New Post form
- When the form opens, click Class List to select recipients.
- A window opens with a list of all students in the group. Simply select the students who are to receive the message.
Selecting a Portal to post the message:
- When you create a post, you can choose whether to share the message on the Portal for students and/or parents.
Tutorial video : Posting a message to Groups of Students and/or parents